keynote remote

fleeper

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 30, 2008
is there any way to control keynote remotely on my MBA? I have tried using the keynote remote app via my iphone 4; I cannot get the two to connect via bluetooth or wifi. I am not sure that the issue is but this is a nogo. My MBA is the 2010 version and it is my understanding that the standard Apple remote will NOt control the keynote presentation.

Does anyone have any viable options or a good workaround? Thanks.

anirudh

macrumors 6502
Feb 28, 2008
India
Even though I don't do presentations, I sorely miss the Apple Remote functionality of controlling Front Row :( Now I have to GET UP and WALK to my Air connected to my LCD :eek: Wasn't technology supposed to make us just lie on the couch and stare at the screens meaninglessly for hours :p

blueroom

macrumors 603
Feb 15, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Even though I don't do presentations, I sorely miss the Apple Remote functionality of controlling Front Row :( Now I have to GET UP and WALK to my Air connected to my LCD :eek: Wasn't technology supposed to make us just lie on the couch and stare at the screens meaninglessly for hours :p
It's called an Apple TV2

anirudh

macrumors 6502
Feb 28, 2008
India
Actually in my case its called 'not buying things you don't need' :D All I do is download *cough* torrent *cough* movies and play it on my LCD, and occasionally play music.. The apple remote was perfect for that.. Even its design language mimics the air