Keynote tease?????

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by LIVEFRMNYC, Oct 1, 2011.

1. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 604

If Apple does drop both a 4S and a 5, do you think they announce both at the same time or announce the 4S first, get booed, then announce the 5?

2. ap3604 macrumors 68000

I don't like being slow-rolled.

VERY unsportsmanlike behavior in poker...

3. Pink∆Floyd macrumors 68020

Pink∆Floyd

First the iPhone 5 and that's it because it's the only iPhone lol

4. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

Won't get booed. Apple employees, media, and fanboys only.;)

5. Certinfy macrumors 6502a

Certinfy

Apple should announce that the iPhone 4S runs Android instead of iOS or something, would love to see if they get booed for that, haha.

6. Reach9 macrumors 68020

Reach9

Yeah if Apple says "and here it is, the iPhone 4S!" then i would boo if I were there.

But i believe the 1 missed call, might be from Steve Jobs who will announce the 1 new phone, the iPhone 5. The iPhone 4S would just be a warmed over iPhone 4 for the pre-paid markets.

7. AIP5 macrumors 6502a

I think they'll tease us by saying "We'll be releasing some new productS today," leaving the rest of us wondering what it means. For some reason though, I don't think they'll come clean at the beginning with just "We'll be releasing two new iPhones today, so hang tight!"

8. DDustiNN macrumors 65816

DDustiNN

Are you kidding...? Apple fanboys are the biggest sheep on the planet. No matter what is announced on Tuesday, it will be the greatest thing ever, regardless of how underwhelming it is when compared to the competition.

9. xraydoc macrumors 604

xraydoc

I'm a big Apple fan, and I do NOT think a warmed-over iP 4S is going to be worth getting excited about at all. I'll keep my CDMA iPhone 4, thank you, and spend my money on something else.

Give me an iPhone 5 with a 3.7" screen (I'm not a fan of > 4" screens), a sleeker form factor and perhaps 64GB of storage and you've got a sale.

10. admanimal macrumors 68040

Who are these Apple fanboys that will be at the event to boo? This isn't some public gathering, it's a relatively small media gathering at Apple's HQ, the smallest of all venues that Apple uses.

11. baller1308 macrumors 6502a

I don't think anyone is going to boo. The keynote is located on the Apple Campus and isn't it invite only?