Keynote video collectors? (please share your links)

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by 840quadra, Oct 20, 2011.

1. 840quadra Moderator

840quadra

Staff Member

Greetings fellow collectors!

Just curious if others on here are also a collector of everything Apple, on the Digital side?

With the recent unfortunate happenings with Steve Jobs, I have found myself watching many of the older Keynote addresses in my personal collection, while also searching for better copies / other keynotes I haven't seen.

If you know of Keynotes on the web can you share them here?

I just recently found this YouTube video from the 1997 WWDC that I hadn't personally seen. Really interesting to hear some of the insights Steve had back then, and how the company looks over a decade later because of them.

2. MacTech68 macrumors 68000

MacTech68

Thanks 840! I don't think I have that one.

I do have a large collection of TVCs, keynote addresses and QTVRs.

I was actually thinking to myself yesterday how nice it would be if Apple added ALL the keynotes since Steve's return to Apple to the official podcast in glorious high quality:

http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/apple-keynotes/id275834665

It currently lists keynotes all the way back to the Macworld 2007 keynote but the last three on that list don't appear to work. :(

3. wrinkster22 macrumors 68030

wrinkster22

i started downloading all the ones on iTunes but they only have a few years. Honestly the iPod ones bore me for some reason but I like the others. I may rip some off youtube

4. 840quadra thread starter Moderator

840quadra

Staff Member

Those last three have. Been up and down ever since Steve passed away, I would check back a few more times. I just re-downloaded them myself.

5. MacTech68 macrumors 68000

MacTech68

Indeed! I just tried them again and all three downloaded fine! :D