Khomo companion back cover - Pictures?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by RedlegsFan, Sep 19, 2017.

1. RedlegsFan macrumors 6502

Unless I am blind, I can’t find any good pics of this case from users who have it on this forum? If you do have this case, can you please post a few pics of the case on an iPad Pro 10.5? I’m just curious as to how it fits and looks with the ASK. Thanks!

2. ventuss, Sep 19, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2017

ventuss macrumors 6502

It fits fine.. I m not a big fan of hard plastic cases, but it doesn’t make any unnecessary pressure on the iPad and it’s extremely easy to remove. As easy as my iPad Air 2 Smart case.

I do find the one that comes with the pen holder best, since that one has a microfiber interior and is made of soft rubber.. tho the volume button is very hard to press.

Well.. I went through several cases and those two are the only ones I d recommend at the moment.. Also just got them this week so...

I bought the UAG Metropolis and once it arrives that s what I plan on using..

Attached Files:

3. RedlegsFan thread starter macrumors 6502

4. ventuss macrumors 6502

Oh, forgot the camera lens picture :p
    The case is the same exact color as the smart keyboard and while using it you won’t have any problems.

Attached Files:

5. MrGimper macrumors 603

MrGimper

I bought this back shell and apart from the big gaps around the corners (as per ventuss's pics), I liked it. However, I've gone back to my ESR clear matt hard back case

6. RedlegsFan thread starter macrumors 6502

Received my Khomo case this afternoon and first impressions are that I love it. The fit is perfect. The case matches wonderfully with the Smart Keyboard and I do like the feel of the case. I can see where it might pick up some scratches but that is not a deal breaker for me.