KiBoard iPhone 4 Slide Out Keyboard Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Mario., Jun 26, 2011.

1. Mario., Jun 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2011

Mario. macrumors regular

Mario.

Hey guys,

I've been using the KiBoard case for the iPhone 4, for around 2 weeks now. Overall I love the fact I can slide that qwerty keyboard out whenever I feel because I have the option to use the onscreen keyboard at the same time as having the bluetooth keyboard on.

At $29.97 - £19 its a great buy.

There are many keyboard cases on the market now, but this is definitely the slimmest one.

My video review on YouTube.

Mario
    SSLFan

2. h00ligan macrumors 68030

Cheers.

The only thing not
    Covered which would have been a good add is how easy or difficult, how quickly, the case can be added or removed. Thoughts?

Well done.

3. Certinfy macrumors 6502a

Certinfy

4. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

Your video was poorly lit so I couldn't even see the actual product. I think the Nuu MiniKey keyboard is a better choice as well.

5. nateo200 macrumors 68030

nateo200

[​IMG]

6. joshwithachance macrumors 68000

joshwithachance

I'd rather have a keyboard case that only costs $30 than one that costs $80 that is basically the same exact thing, just saying.

Also, great review Mario! I commented your video (username: itsjustsexxx) because your review is what led me to purchase it :)

7. Mario. thread starter macrumors regular

Mario.

Hi man, I do apologise for not including that. The case is really easy to put in, as seen in the video, but can be a little difficult to remove as there is no give to the case, so you really have to put from the underside of the camera hole to get it out.
    Thanks.

Thanks I do appreciate it.

Thanks for the feedback. I think the video was well lit. But the video on the case was under exposed. I do apologise and I will take that into account for the next review. The Nuu Minikey personally is just too thick.

Thanks! Yeah i think for something under $30 its definitely well built and the qwerty keyboard is great for the price. The finish on the case is excellent as well.

Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it. Did you use the 'SSLFan' coupon code when ordering by any chance?