Kids deleted game from Itouch, can I get it back?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by wcluvslabs, Nov 30, 2009.

1. wcluvslabs macrumors newbie

I haven't synced my itouch back to the computer but the kids deleted my Need For Speed game. Is there a way to get it back and resume play at the level that I was playing on before or will I have to start the game over? First time user on this forum but it looks very informative.

2. Unspoken Demise macrumors 68040

Unspoken Demise

Hmm, usually when the game is deleted from the device, there is a warning saying something along the lines of: "all info for your game will be deleted."

Seeing as you never synced it since OTA (over the air) purchase, I dont see you being able to play where left off, but even if it is not on your computer, when you sync it will recognize the purchase. From there you can re sync and enjoy, free of charge, minus your save progress.

Welcome to the forums!

3. tadad1 macrumors 6502a

tadad1

You can re-download it from iTunes at no cost but as you did not sync or backup before it was deleted you will have to start it from the beginning as there is no way to recover the deleted save data.

4. jbennardo macrumors 6502a

jbennardo

One you pay for it, the game is yours so you can get the game itself back - even if it means re-downloading from the store.

Regarding your game save and progress? I don't think so. I think that comes from your backup and you haven't plugged in recently. :(

5. wcluvslabs thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks everyone. I figured that was the way it would go, just wanted to check first. It will be fun getting back to the level I was at anyway.:)