killed drako in gta 4 what next

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by MacHappytjg, Jun 22, 2008.

1. MacHappytjg macrumors 65816

i killed drako or w.e his name is and nothing happened
    i took roman to brucie and hats it no one called me to work with demriti so wtf is going on he said the wedding is soon so yea nothing why did it end

2. hubristol macrumors regular

hubristol

A lot of the missions are time sensitive. As you get closer to the end of the game there are some points where you just have to kill time before someone contacts you.

When you get to Dmitri's mission (where you can either choose to kill him or deal with him) you just have to go to one of the context-sensitive missions on the map to start the mission.

3. MacHappytjg thread starter macrumors 65816

yea i killed him i forgot to do the ransom mission its hard to see things on a tube tv espicallyy if its a black and white icon like 203820830283 others but i killed him but didnt get the call from roman saying where and what time the weddings at i played it at my friends before doing it at home

4. pcypert macrumors 6502

Boohoo...if you couldn't see that coming in the game you need to read a kid's book or two or watch any movie made since the 40's. I don't understand people and obsession with spoilers. Video game plots are more predictable than a Disney sports movie.

5. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

You mean like how Snake dies in a hospice? Poor guy :(

6. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Corrected that for you for comical effect ;)

7. MacHappytjg thread starter macrumors 65816

well u cant really say that for gta there are many possible outcomes depends who u kill and let live i killed everyone so far, but seriously if somone had the game for a while like my friend who i was ferther than and he had when it came out and i got a few weeks later then well thats not right i was doing 10% a day and yea then i stopped :D so addicting

8. sikkinixx macrumors 68020

sikkinixx

but in the thread title? Come on. Have some damn respect for those who DON'T wanna know.