iPhone Killer Apps for the iPhone 7 Plus that showcase the greatness of the device

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Benz63amg, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Benz63amg macrumors 68020

Benz63amg

What are some great new app/game you guys purchased for your new iPhone 7 that truly shows the beauty and power of the iPhone7/iPhone7 Plus recently?

Star walk 2 is pretty amazing in my opinion i just got it the other day, beautiful app, i also got CSR Racing 2 which really has some incredible console level graphics on the iPhone and really puts the GPU and CPU to work highly recommended

2. Benz63amg thread starter macrumors 68020

Benz63amg

Can anyone chime in on this? im sure there are great apps that people discovered on their new iphone 7's and would like for everyone to share their findings here

3. Abazigal macrumors G3

Abazigal

Think ProCam 4 now lets you take 3D photos on your iPhone 7. No idea how well they look, but it is a feature limited only to the 7 plus.

4. Benz63amg thread starter macrumors 68020

Benz63amg

yeah i have ProCam as well, haven't gotten a chance to take a look at that 3d photo feature yet , have you tried it out?

5. Abazigal macrumors G3

Abazigal

Don't own an iPhone 7+. Only read it somewhere.

6. Acevesx macrumors regular

What are the must haves to show off the iphone 7/7plus performance and screen?! I need some new games for when the boredom hits!