Killer apps you wish to see made for WATCH

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Apps' started by Oppressed, May 7, 2015.

1. Oppressed macrumors 65816

Oppressed

What kind of apps do you wish were made or hope are going to be made for the  WATCH?

eBay: out bid notifications and one tap bid increases.

Sims: complete jobs and start new ones.

Snake: with the crown to control left and right.

Google Maps: with cards that warn about upcoming traffic.

2. bjdraw macrumors 6502a

Interactive notifications could easily take care of your eBay and Google Maps requests without the need for an app.

3. VirtualRain macrumors 603

VirtualRain

Foreign Metro/Subway App:

Since I travel a fair amount, and use the metro/subway in foreign cities, I'm not comfortable always taking my phone out in and around subway stations or while on the trains (especially at night) and some of the bigger metro stations in major cities can be a bit of a maze.

I'd love a metro app that allowed me to pick a destination on my phone earlier (e.g. As I leave the hotel or restaurant) then have the watch offer walking guidance to the nearest Metro entrance and then a glance that reminded me which line, direction and destination station I need, so I can be sure I'm heading to the right platform by simply glancing at my watch periodically. A ping to remind me when I reach my destination station would be icing.

Such an app would probably also be great for anyone travelling by rail in Europe.