Killzone 2 or SF IV

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by macfan881, Mar 8, 2009.

1. macfan881 macrumors 68020

Trying to decide i Loved the demo of KZ2 and looks great and yet im a big streetfighter fan i have enough money to get one game for now what would you guys chose over the two?

2. evan g macrumors regular

Personally, Killzone 2. You haven't lived until you've experienced that. But hey, you could get SF IV and get Killzone 2 later (I wish you wouldn't), and still be happy. I just think that KZ2 will hold you over until (most likely over) you get SFIV.

3. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

lulwut.

I'd go for Killzone 2. I've only played SF4 on a 360 so my experience of that might be hindered by the controls (PS3 dpad>>>a bird that stuck 2 sticks together in a cross shape>>>360 dpad).

4. spyker3292 macrumors 65816

I just beat the campaign in KZ2. Aaaaamazing! And I've been pretty addicted to the online too.

5. Antares macrumors 68000

Antares

6. spaceballl macrumors 68030

spaceballl

I played SFIV at Fry's the other night. I left wanting more. Now did I leave wanting $60 more... I don't think so... I have KZ2 and love it :)

7. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

I've got both of them and I play the hell out of both of them but I am using the Mad Catz Fighting pad for the PS3 and it makes SFIV a breeze to play. I would go for KZ2 now then SFIV a little later(not too late though;) )

Bless

8. arthursiew macrumors 6502

arthursiew

If you're an absolute fan of Street Fighter... pick it up. I mean... I never played it before, but if you really think that Street Fighter IV is a must buy... you should pick it up first. I love Killzone 2 and I think it's fantastic, but you said that you're a fan of the series... so pick up SFIV. You can pick up KZ2 anytime, but I recommend you to get that second if you absolutely want SFIV... otherwise get KZ2 first.

9. jabingla2810 macrumors 68020

........and now ive gone cross eyed....:(

10. evan g macrumors regular

I went goggle-eyed myself. :p

11. aznguyen316 macrumors 68020

aznguyen316

yeah agree, if you're a SF fan, get IV, it's pretty fun I played w/ a group of friends. Felt like the old days. The online play looks pretty legit w/ a cool ranking system.

If you like FPS, then KZ2 should be right up your alley, although I disliked the slowness of the controls, but that's jsut me.

Or you can pick up SFII HD from the PSN store like I did and that's pretty cool too, the art looks great in HD!