Kinda glad I didnt pre-order- still getting?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Lamarak, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Lamarak macrumors 6502

Well my eligibility was messed up with ATT when pre -order was open on June 15, so I did not pre-order because I knew I didn't have to pay full price. Now it seems to be a blessing in disguise. Im not saying this is a great phone, but Im reading enough sites to see there may be some problems.

Im going to wait till I can go into a store and see the phone in person and test it before walking out. Im willing to wait a month or two, to get a phone that works. I still have my 3gs and works fine for me till this is resolved.

Any of you now waiting or going to still take the plunge? I mean the ones with no pre-order but just reservations or walk ins.

2. Savage macrumors 6502

Savage

The main flaw of it so far seems to be the yellow spots on the screen. If you get one that has this problem, Apple will probably replace it for you. They'll probably replace it if anything else is wrong too. I don't think that is a valid reason to not get one just yet.

3. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

I had already made up my mind that I wouldn't get the phone tomorrow (waiting for the White version), and after reading the statement by Apple today that said it won't be available until the 2nd half of July, I figured I would just wait for my birthday (july 24th).

Which means I'll be going down to my local Apple Store this weekend to at least play with one (if I can get through the crowds of people I'm sure will be there) :)

4. puggles macrumors regular

If there is a defect apple will replace it...i have no worries about getting my iPhone tomorrow!