Kinda glad us Canadians got originally screwed.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by nasa25, Jun 25, 2010.

1. nasa25 macrumors 65816

All the pre-order shenanigans, connectivity issues, volume button issues, lack of white issue, etc etc etc that you guys have had to suffer through kind of makes me happy that apple put the screw job to us originally.

Late July I will stroll into rogers and pick up my white 32gb iphone 4 (or apple for factory unlocked version).

Truth be told though, I probably would have prefered to get one yesterday, since I have the "gotta have on launch day" bug.

2. iphone1105 macrumors 68020

iphone1105

LOL why are you glad? You do realize the complainers with issues are the vocal minority right? There's a million iphone4's out there probably, you wont hear word one from those folks who are fine and dandy. Like me, and the 10 other firends ihave with iP4's. We have zero issues, but you wont hear a peep because we have zero to complain about.

Plus go look at any of the threads on here about reception issues, the same tard post over and over in these threads, make it lookworse than it is. Ehh just sayin' this entire thing is dumb, you should be pissed you dont have the new phone, you're missing out.

3. nasa25 thread starter macrumors 65816

I wish I did have it, but all of the complaints lessens the blow somewhat.

plus Im after the white iphone, but probably would have just sucked it up and gotten black if thats all that was available.

Hopefully within a month Apple will be able to resolve all of these issues for the next rollout