Klipsch Image S5i Rugged Headphones

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by A684TTQARX7, Dec 13, 2010.

1. A684TTQARX7 macrumors member

A684TTQARX7

Any Forum Members have any comments on the Klipsch Image S5i Rugged Headphones? Considering getting them for daughter as Xmas stocking stuffer. She's an athelete so these seem to be a good choice. So anyone w/insight it w/be greatly appreciated. Also it seems that currently only Amazon & the Apple Store are the only two locations to purchase these headphones from. So if anyone has any other buying/purchasing choices please let me know.

Thanks,
    :)

2. labman macrumors 604

labman

there a improved or water resistant version of the S4I so they sound similar to those. that said I have accidentally washed a couple headphones and never had a problem. but tons of people love the sound in the S4I so she shouldn't be disappointed. :D

3. asleep macrumors 68040

asleep

Klipsch needs to upgrade the wire gauge/ durability as that is where failures occur.

4. A684TTQARX7 thread starter macrumors member

A684TTQARX7

asleep & labman, thanks for the replies.

Looks like I need to check them out further, so I emailed Klipsch Tech Support after reading the wire gauge/durability failure comment. Hoping for a response soon, curious as to how they respond to the inquiry & if they have an ETA to fix/rectify or even consider the issue a product failure. Sure sounds like it, it w/also give me a sense of their Customer Support.

If I get anything from them I'll post it.

Again, thanks for the feedback/insight keep them coming.