Klipsch S4i Ear Tip Size = Comply TX-100 Foams?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by dsquared81, Aug 30, 2011.

1. dsquared81 macrumors 6502

Do the size of the ear tips on the Klipsch S4i equal the size of the Comply's? So for instance if the small tips that come with the S4i are my correct size, can I order the small foam Comply ones? Are the sizes equal?

2. Tix macrumors newbie

I don't think they are exactly the same, but close enough that the sizing should work just fine.
    They give away a lot of tips on Facebook and ask every winner to email them. You could just ask for a sample pack. The email is: social@complyfoam.com

3. tofagerl macrumors 6502a

tofagerl

I've got this pairing, but I can't get the tips to stay on the earbuds when pulling the earbuds out of my ears. I've tried normal clear "plastic" glue, a glue gun and a component glue, but not Cyanoacrylate, as I don't have any at the moment.

The problem seems to be not that the tips are too large for the mount, but that the mount has a bulb-like shape, while the tips are just tubes, so the contact point is just at the very thickest part of the bulb.

Is there any reason to think that Cyanoacrylate would work better, or should I just ditch the klipsch and get a new set? The comply foam tips are actually far more important to me than the klipsch set despite the price, since they make whatever tips I use so much more comfortable.