Knocking - Live Video Sharing

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by dannnyh, Dec 1, 2009.

1. dannnyh macrumors regular

Just downloaded from the app store, Free at the moment. Looks pretty cool. Just need my mates to get it now.

(Not sure how to post a link to iTunes :( )

2. efp1 macrumors 6502

efp1

Knocking Live Video iTunes Link

Here it is :p

I've been trying it with my girlfriend's 3G iPhone, mine's also a 3G. It's only worked twice, it keeps crashing on me.

Is it working for you?

3. dannnyh thread starter macrumors regular

Not had chance to try it yet. Read it was only going to be free for 50k downloads so just grabbed it.

4. macinhand macrumors regular

macinhand

It doesn't work at all for me :confused: i start the app and it just sits at the welcome screen then closes, i have tried restarting the phone but still does not work :confused:

5. designfix macrumors newbie

Worked Great for me!

Just picked up my free copy and tested with a friend in seattle, worked great for me :)

6. fulviominichini macrumors newbie

Really? It doesn't work for me at all. I've just been able to get inside the app to discover that it cannot estabilish connection with servers.

There are a few people on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#search?q=knocking live video crashes) that noticed it and some reaction on App Store.

7. nickrinaldi macrumors regular

does this even have sound, i mean can't video chat with someone without sound

8. polobreaka macrumors 6502a

app crashes for me..it opens in the welcome screen then closes. i checked out the video on youtube about this app, its not a video chat program. its just a photo/video sharing of your folders.

9. nickrinaldi macrumors regular

the developer emailed me saying sound will come in a future update, right now its free so i'll stash it and wait for the kinks to be worked out

10. RiceRacerDX macrumors 6502

The devs for this app have posted on their twitter (knockinglive) that their servers are seeing "unprecedented" traffic. They said it was working fine this morning before the word got out. So follow their tweets for more info. I tried it for a few hours with my gf's phone and no luck so far either.

11. KnockingLive macrumors newbie

KnockingLive

Hi, Currently there is no sound. You may be able to have a simultaneous phone call depending on both connection strength.

Hope this helps.

12. KnockingLive macrumors newbie

KnockingLive

All updates can be found on Twitter. You can catch us here http://twitter.com/KnockingLive :)

13. Harrijunsun macrumors newbie

I love this app. Does not crash as much after the update. I usually talk to my gf with it on a headset then open the app while in a conversation and we can get sound.

14. DroppedCalls macrumors newbie

forever establishing connection!!

i can't knock anyone on my list...but they can knock me... i've tried everything..deleted...reinstalled...restarted reformatted...nothing..wifi...3g...upside down...inside out...you get the idea...

wtf??

15. tekboi macrumors 6502a

tekboi

This is awesome. I just installed it and played around with it today. It works pretty decent over wifi & 3G. It didn't work when I was in best buy, it just kept trying to connect. But, on the way home I tried it while I was driving and it worked.

Very nice program, once they perfect it, it will by a masterpiece!