Know the email address of Wrapsol?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by hajime, Apr 18, 2012.

1. hajime macrumors 68030

Hello, I am considering to buy the Wrapsol for the MBP 17". Over the past few days I have sent two messages to Wrapsol via their online contact form. However, there has been no reply. Are they still in business? Anybody has their email address? The online contact form I used is:

http://www.wrapsol.com/en_US/Home+Page/Footer+Navigation/contact+us.aspx

The last comment posted there is 10 months ago.

Thanks.

2. jvmxtra macrumors 65816

jvmxtra

3. hajime thread starter macrumors 68030

Thanks. I just asked them pre-order questions. Will try that email address.

4. hajime thread starter macrumors 68030

Hello, I contacted this company again through the email address given by jvmxtra. Again, there has been no reply. I wonder if the company is still in business. Given that they do not even reply to potential customers, I certainly do not want to give them my credit card information. Has anybody successfully contacted them recently? As I don't live in the US, I contacted them via the electronic form on their website and by email. Thanks.

5. bigjobby macrumors 65816

try tweeting them perhaps. Their last tweets were 19hrs ago so it looks like someone is manning their tweets, albeit occasionally.

6. hajime thread starter macrumors 68030

Thanks but I do not have good impression on them anymore. I will be looking for trouble if I order online from them.

Could anybody please recommend good skin from other companies? Thanks.

7. techno96 macrumors member

i had one for my macbook pro, its great.

they really do have excellent support and have replaced my iPhone protector under the lifetime warranty quickly. They also reply very quick to my emails, but try to comment on the product page, they always answer those.

8. BlueCollarBelle macrumors newbie

I ordered a skin from www.bestskinsever.com over 2 years ago and it is still in good shape. I didn't have to contact them so I can't say if the customer service is good or not but I remember that shipping was prompt.

9. sdsvtdriver macrumors 65816

BSE is awesome.