Konnet iCrado Plus on i4?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mbhforum, Jun 25, 2010.

1. mbhforum macrumors 6502a

2. mbhforum thread starter macrumors 6502a

For those of you who want a dock and want to leave your Iphone 4 in a case, I got this from Konnet. I will be ordering 2 from Amazon (office and home) and will let you know if it fits with the Belkin Grip Vue case.

Thank you very much for your support enquiry on KONNET product.

KONNET iCrado Plus is a stylish metallic stand for iPhone/iPod, compatible with iPhone/iPod of any versions. Normally, iPhone/iPod can be used on KONNET iCrado Plus without taking off the protective case. You can use iPhone 4 on iCrado Plus with no doubt.

For your convenience, please find attached diagram, the measurement of each gap has noted clearly for your reference. Hope the information helps.

Again thank you for your interest in KONNET iCrado Plus. We look forward to your enjoyment of it soon.

3. mbhforum thread starter macrumors 6502a

Don't buy this if you have an iphone 4 and expect to use it with a case. I tried with the feather and belkin grip vue and neither was a good fit. I will be returning.

4. kjaxplicit24 macrumors regular

I can confirm that the iCrado will NOT work with the bumper on the iPhone. I however did some modification to get it to work. That being said, it will not work with the bumper out of the box.

5. iggypod macrumors 6502a

iggypod

I have this dock (and a sinj sync stand) and like them both; this one is 'sturdier'. It works fine with an i4 with a case having an open bottom. The bumper did not work ... Until I trimmed it with a dremel like others on this forum.

6. hiruko macrumors newbie

iCardo Modifications

kjaxplicit, would you be open to sharing your modifications that made the charger work with the iPhone 4 and bumper case. I love the cradle and would love to make it work for my set up as well. Many thanks, :marc