Korg ms-20 and rebirth out today

Discussion in 'iPad' started by hugodrax, Nov 9, 2010.

1. hugodrax macrumors 6502a

Two killer apps If you are into making music. Got both for 30 bucks.

2. gatearray macrumors 65816

Yes, indeed, it was a red letter day for iPad music creation apps. I downloaded the Korg app and it's top notch.

Also, anyone who says that they can do anything the iPad can on their little iPhone or iPod Touch, direct them to the ReBirth app released today. It actually looks quite usable on the iPad, unlike the iPhone version. :)

3. miamijim macrumors 6502

Yep 2 great apps that I really want also touchABLE and one I just bought today is iDJ.

I have been mixing with iDJ since I got home from work, it is a nice little app.

:)

4. tekchic macrumors 65816

tekchic

I'm excited - I picked up Korg iMS-20 and iElectribe yesterday, then saw the release of Rebirth. Haven't had a chance to play with iMS-20 yet, but iElectribe was fun to tinker around on.

Looking forward more good quality music apps for iPad.

5. hugodrax thread starter macrumors 6502a

Rebirth is really nice. The interface is very usable and making up beats and quickly improvising live and on the fly on this thing is just great. Its just like carrying the equipment but in a super portable fashion. I can be really fast on the iPad rebirth like a Chinese doing math quickly on an abacus.

I have been using the ipad rebirth and it's 100% usable.

Great apps I recommend getting both for 30 bucks.

The korg app will go to 30 bucks in Jan.