Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

flyamanita

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 29, 2007
Back in elementary school in the mid-90s, I remember playing an educational game called Kraken, where you had to travel the sea to various coastal locations to piece together information regarding the location of a giant squid, which you then had to photograph to complete the game. I have no idea if Kraken is its official title, but that's what its icon was labeled. It was on system 7 or 8 I think, and possibly on a powermac, but I can't recall. Does anyone remember this game? If so, I'd love some more infor about it. There was another game bundled as well called Crystal something or something. It was a point and click game similar to the old Enchanted Scepters. If anyone knows anything about that, I'd love to know as well. Thanks!

robbieh1

macrumors newbie
Feb 24, 2010
its not just me!

hey, omg! i have been trying to find this game for soooooo long! havent been able to find one thing, thought i mighta been the only person who remembered it until i saw your post. you have any luck finding it yet?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.