Kudos To Apple For iPhone 6 Phone performance

davistld01

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 6, 2008
Springfield, MO
Anybody but me totally impressed with the connectivity & incoming call quality of the iPhone 6? It has the loudest & clearest earpiece speaker of any iPhone I've ever owned (and I've owned every one), and with the possible exception of a BlackBerry 9700 I had a few years ago...it's the best I've ever heard, period. Apple just flat got it right this time with their noise cancellation & mobile radio performance.

Is the iPhone 6+ as good?

Jspiegs

macrumors member
Sep 24, 2014
Rochester, NY
Everything about it seems super fast, and not only does the earpiece speaker seem better, the regular speaker seems louder and clearer. The only thing is I notice lower LTE reception vs my iPhone 5 and S4.

J.C

macrumors 6502
Nov 12, 2008
Anybody but me totally impressed with the connectivity & incoming call quality of the iPhone 6? It has the loudest & clearest earpiece speaker of any iPhone I've ever owned (and I've owned every one), and with the possible exception of a BlackBerry 9700 I had a few years ago...it's the best I've ever heard, period. Apple just flat got it right this time with their noise cancellation & mobile radio performance.

Is the iPhone 6+ as good?
Nope, not impressed with the 6 Plus. Nowhere near as clear or loud as my 5S.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.