Kungl Tripod case + GoPro Modified Mount

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Outdoorsben, May 23, 2011.

1. Outdoorsben macrumors member

Hello All,

1st post here. I've read a lot of posts but never registered until now. I chose the Kungl tripod mount based off seeing it here. I originally had the owle but it was a bit big and bulky for my needs. I'm always outdoors fishing, hiking, camping, hunting, etc... I'm going to use this 1 thread for pictures of the Kungl mount using a tripod and my joby tripod. I've also got a few GoPro mounts i've modified to use standard 1/4" threads. Since my Kungl only came in a few hours ago here are the photo's of the case itself. I'll update this thread within the next 24hrs with more photo's.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Outdoorsben thread starter macrumors member

As promised here is a couple more photo's. Excuse my dirty bathroom mirror. The 1st photo's is taken with the joby and the 2nd photo is hooked up to a chesty mount from GoPro. I'm in the middle of modifying the post length to fit the kungl as opposed to my TS2 that was on it previously. So it's still in mockup stage for the iPhone 4. I'm back at work tomorrow for 4 days so I won't be able to update it until I get off again. Pics are not the best but you get the point. Better stuff to come.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Outdoorsben thread starter macrumors member

4. Outdoorsben thread starter macrumors member

I've got a bit of bad news. The case has cracked down where the "K" is. I just sent an email to see how it's going to be handled. I DID NOT drop it or anything. I actually noticed it when I woke up this morning. I shot a few photo's while fishing yesterday and all is well. I'll keep this updated on the outcome.

5. Outdoorsben thread starter macrumors member

FANTASTIC customer service. I got a response within 10 minutes of my email and a replacement is being sent out tomorrow. A++ FANTASTIC!

6. Outdoorsben thread starter macrumors member

A bit late of an update but I got my replacement no problems. I haven't had another problem yet with it, so maybe it was a bad case. Who knows.