Kuzy rMBP case cracking. Am I the only one?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by AutoUnion39, Oct 8, 2012.

1. AutoUnion39 macrumors 601

AutoUnion39

First one came cracked out of the packaging. Got another, which was perfect. Now this one is starting to crack around the corners.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. marddin macrumors 6502

Can you enlarge the photos? They seem to have posted as tiny thumbnails.

3. Seany92 macrumors newbie

Lols

4. Birdmagnus macrumors member

No, you are not the only one. After reading some of Amazon review, it seems that a lot of them start cracking after a while.

5. AutoUnion39 thread starter macrumors 601

AutoUnion39

yeah, just emailed them. hopefully, they refund the money or something. I'm going to have to order the Speck case soon it seems.

6. bruco13 macrumors newbie

My wife and I each have Kuzy cases on our MacBooks (one Air, one Pro), both of which are cracking on the corners and near the anchor tabs. My wife's case is a couple years old while mine is but several months, and mine is actually missing a small chunk in one of the corners. Apparently Kuzy doesn't want to speak to anyone since they don't offer a phone number nor has there been any response to my email. In fact their Contact webpage hasn't even been proofed for spelling (work OUR a deal versus work OUT a deal) thus I'm guessing this company is but a handful of employees with a contract to the actual manufacturer of this simple product that is clearly troubled. I'll be looking elsewhere for a product backed by a company that adds value and I would welcome recommendations from anyone that has already reached this conclusion. Many thanks in advance.

7. venom600 macrumors 6502a

8. CMoore515 macrumors member

I just took my Kuzy off to clean my computer and noticed a crack on the left side of the bottom half (below where the I/O ports are.) Also, the "feet" on the bottom came off within a week of purchase. I have had it since February of this year. I am disappointed, tbh.

9. PhantomGhost macrumors newbie

Sam here, I bought one back in July, the feet fell off within 2 weeks, I contacted Kuzy and they sent me a new set, the second set seem to be doing a lot better, they are still on there, but about 2 weeks ago I noticed a good sized chip missing out of the front right corner, and some small cracks and chips on the front left. After that, I said screw it and removed the case, got something different.