KVM advice - don't need the V (video)

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by madoka, Apr 7, 2007.

  1. madoka macrumors 6502


    Jul 17, 2002
    I've got a Mac Pro, a PC, and a Dell 24" LCD. Since the Dell has both DVI and VGA inputs, I plan on putting the Mac on DVI and the PC on VGA. Therefore, I only really need a USB mouse/keyboard switch. I've searched other threads and people were more concerned with the video part (understandably so). But all I care about is switching my Logitech G15 keyboard and G7 wireless mouse as reliably and quickly as possible.

    Any suggestions?
  2. rogersmj macrumors 68020


    Sep 10, 2006
    Indianapolis, IN
    Really what you're looking for would be called a USB switch. I used to have one, a really cheap one I got off of eBay. It didn't work well. Google around for some and see if you can find any reviews.

Share This Page