Kyeboard shuts off on bootcamp in 45 minutes.

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by Mangelot, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Mangelot macrumors newbie

In bootcamp and it seems to only be bootcamp, my keyboard just shuts off... Idk why or if it is from playing a full screen mode game (only maplestory I play) but it keeps happening. It is fine at first. I have to restart the computer and it works again and then it does the same thing again. Once I minimize the game, the keyboard dosen't function at all except if you press the key REALLY hard for like 5 seconds and only one letter comes up.... does anyone know why this is happening? I am running windows on a 32 bit with a White Macbook. Would I have to completely redo the whole bootcamp and delete it, download a driver... anything? Than you .... please, I havent gotten responses for this question anywhere :/

2. Kalifa macrumors newbie

I'm having the same problem except it's with the touch pad. I can do the single and double finger tap but then it stops working within 10 minutes or so, I have to click with the button and the button only works so I can't right-click. I installed windows 7 again with the same drivers from the snow leopard install disk and updated them through the apple software update but still the problem doesn't go away.