My current iMac is running Snow Leopard OS 10.6.8. I was going to buy a new Mac but it would come with Lion. I have just worked out that upgrading all my non lion compatible apps will cost me just short of £2,000! So I will have to hold on to my 'old' Mac unless someone out there can point me in the direction of a Roseta type workaround for Lion? Sorry Apple but my purchase of a new iMac will have to wait. Any suggestions?