Ladies: 38mm or 42mm?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by kupkakez, Apr 9, 2015.

?

38mm or 42mm?

1. 38mm

11 vote(s)
    68.8%
  2. 42mm

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  1. kupkakez macrumors 68000

kupkakez

I'm having last minute doubts! Which sizes are you MR ladies going with? I was originally thinking 38mm but then I changed to 42mm as I LOVE chunky watches and now I'm seeing some pictures of the 42mm on men's wrists and it might be TOO big. :eek:

What are you going with?

2. dannyyankou macrumors 603

dannyyankou

It depends on your wrist size, but I hear large watches on women are a trend lately.

3. Clix Pix macrumors demi-goddess

Clix Pix

8 miles from the Apple Store at Tysons (VA)
    Of course after I see and try on the watch tomorrow I may change my mind but at this point I'm thinking the 38mm will be right for my small, thin wrist.....

4. kupkakez thread starter macrumors 68000

kupkakez

My wrist is 158mm. I have a few designer watches that are 42mm and look fine but they are round not square, so I'm a little concerned with it being square and just looking like a giant block. :p

----------

That's what I'm thinking too. I'm in between a 6" and 6.25" wrist and that's with some breathing room so it's not tight.

5. Sparkeze macrumors 6502a

Sparkeze

My wrist is 160mm and I'm getting 42mm. I don't mind if it looks big on my wrist.

6. AreYouIn? macrumors 6502a

AreYouIn?

My wrist are 185mm. I'm going with the 42 mm. I've been wearing the cut out for a few hours and it seems to be perfect. Both fit fine but it came down to usability. I think the larger screen will help with the icons. If my wrist were smaller(170mm or less) I would go with the 38 mm. It comes down to personal taste.

7. Upgraded macrumors regular

I'm team go big or go home :)

My wrist is 165 and I like larger watch faces.