Ladies, what are your favorite/cutest iPhone cases...

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by anjinha, Feb 26, 2010.

1. anjinha macrumors 604

anjinha

...and what do you look for in a case? Style? Cute colors?

2. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

Does my opinion count since I'm not a lady?

The iFrogz Luxe in pink looks really good. My roommate's girlfriend has been using it for months and it still looks new.

3. anjinha thread starter macrumors 604

anjinha

Any opinions are welcome. :) I'm looking more for women's opinions but if you know of any cases that women like or that you think they would like I would love to know.

I just saw the pink iFrogz Luxe case recently, it does look really good.

4. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

I'm more a fan of cases similar to the iSkin Solo or Solo FX or Incipio NGP...I LOVE the pink NGP. The color is the perfect (IMO) color pink and has been the case I keep going back to. I've been alternating it with a NGP knockoff that I got through Amazon from a seller called Don Accessory; the only reason I ordered the knockoff was because I loved the color. It's a bright golden sunshiny yellow and looks fantastic on my white iPhone. I just checked Amazon and it doesn't appear to be available anymore, unfortunately. Oh, and it was $0.99! I ordered a bunch of stuff on that order and didn't remember it being that cheap. It's much better made than any other knockoff I've ever bought and actually is only marginally different than the NGP itself. You don't see the cheapness coming through in stuff like button covers sucking or not being raised or not clearing the buttons by enough to prevent them from, say, continually pressing the sleep/wake button (yes, I have one that does this. Grrrrr.)

I've also got a couple of Incipio Feathers that I like as well--they came in a 2-pack at the AT&T store and are like a light sky blue and hot pink (kind of a raspberry color). They look really sharp.

5. katiesham macrumors member

I've only had my iPhone for a few months, so I don't have many cases, but I know what I want next.

I currently have the Speck Candyshell and I love it. It's gorgeous and from what I understand, does a pretty good job of protecting it.

I also have a few cheapo fakes I got from eBay when we ordered the phone so I'd have something while I decided on a nicer one. (We kind of ordered it on a whim on Black Friday)

I tend to go for protection and then look for style or colors. I tend to not like bulkier cases, but the Otterbox has a bunch of colors now and I really don't hate them.

I like the looks of most of the iSkins but I don't really know a whole lot about them.

Incase has some really awesome looking cases but I haven't heard very many positive things about the ones I gravitate towards.

6. neonbright macrumors member

Speck SeeThru V2 - Pink
    Switcheasy Torrent - Pink, White, & Lime
    Otterbox Commuter TL - Pink

7. hushmartin macrumors 6502

I have a Hello kitty Case in black and pink from Target (search "hello kitty iphone") It's good for looks and minor scratch protection. I think its super cute.
    I have another one or two cheap cases I picked up that aren't anything special.

I just got a Speck Seethru case in Aqua, it looks really neat on my black 3gs. The Seethru is much slimmer than the Candyshell, but it still seems like it would offer okay protection. A Candyshell would be better for really hard, high drops, but for minor or short falls the seethru seems like it would protect. I have the pink/purple Candyshell, its very nice. Speck also has a new black/pink Candyshell and a red Seethru satin that I like and want.

Husband is annoyed by my case obsession. LOL

8. xAnthony macrumors 65816

xAnthony

The Speck Candyshell does indeed have amazing protection. I was texting back and forth with my friend about some important information and I was getting extremely pissed off. Out of anger I whipped my phone as hard as I could at my wall. (Obviously regretting that idea the second I did it) I dented the drywall, and nothing at all happened to my phone/case. I have a little tiny mark on my case. But it didn't even dent it.

9. TrulyYuki macrumors 6502

TrulyYuki

just a few for the 3g

Powersuport:
    -silicone jacket in white
    -air jacket in black
    incase:
    -pink leather sleeve holster
    -slider in pink
    Agent18:
    -slim clearshield
    unknown:
    2 jackets from ebay that look just like the iphone backing but in different colors.

Currently my 3GS rocking naked with a mirror screen protector while my 3G (boyfriend using) is in the black air jacket with a privacy screen protector.

10. edmondyll macrumors newbie

11. silent1643 macrumors member