Ladies, what case are you using for iPhone X?

iHeartsteve

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 12, 2012
I have a cheap clear case on my iPhone X as I can't find a nice designer case yet. Kate Spade finally released a few, but I don't like any yet.

Ladies, what case are you rocking your iPhone X in?

Reactions: Sugarbear6874

Sugarbear6874

macrumors newbie
Jun 4, 2017
Although my phone won’t ship until Dec. 1, I purchased a case-mate karat petals in purple case. It’s really pretty, has real dried flowers embedded in the clear case. For a limited time, a free tempered glass screen protector is free with your order.

Last edited:

jm5309

macrumors regular
Apr 17, 2010
I went with a Kate Spade case this time around, and so far I'm loving it. I got the black/gems/spriggy floral one at Best Buy. It has a good amount of grip, has a nice glossy finish and just a hint of bling in the flowers. It does get quite smudged with fingerprints, but you can't really tell unless it's in a certain light and you're just really looking for them. I took these pics before I got the phone to put in it...

Attachments

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
socal
I have a cheap clear case on my iPhone X as I can't find a nice designer case yet. Kate Spade finally released a few, but I don't like any yet.

The Fuchsia apple leather.

I ordered the polka dot w/pink edge from Kate Spade. It looks and feels really plasticy in person. It's cute but cheap looking, so I returned it.

I love the fuchsia on the X. It feels nice and looks to pretty!

(I was originally going to get the rose red silicone, but the leather feels so much nicer!)

Sugarbear6874

macrumors newbie
Jun 4, 2017
I went with a Kate Spade case this time around, and so far I'm loving it. I got the black/gems/spriggy floral one at Best Buy. It has a good amount of grip, has a nice glossy finish and just a hint of bling in the flowers. It does get quite smudged with fingerprints, but you can't really tell unless it's in a certain light and you're just really looking for them. I took these pics before I got the phone to put in it...
Flowers and BLING?! I love it!!

Reactions: iHeartsteve

Breezygirl

macrumors 6502a
Oct 7, 2011
I’m thinking of getting the Kate Spade Night Rose Glitter case. I love my Kate Spade Selavi Rose case on my 7 plus but I’m not seeing it available for the X.

Last edited:

Bexx

macrumors regular
Apr 4, 2012
UK
I'm fussy about good protection which limits me with some of the pretty designs out there. So I try to find tough cases that come in nice colours.

I love the creamy white rear of the silver X, so I've chosen cases that have a clear back. I'm switching between 2 cases at the moment. One is the Caudabe Lucid Clear (in metallic silver) which is really minimalist, but has some gorgeous silver accents that complement the phone.

The other is the Spigen Crystal Shell (in rose crystal) which is more rugged but I think looks quite feminine.

I've posted lots of pics in the case megathread, but here are some front and back shots of both.

Attachments

Bexx

macrumors regular
Apr 4, 2012
UK
I have the Apple berry folio and the Moshi Stealthcover in pink.
Would you mind posting some pics of the Moshi pretty please? This case was in my shortlist, but I couldn’t find any “real” photos so didn’t take a chance on it.

geekiemac

macrumors 6502
Feb 13, 2016
Switzerland

Apple's "Berry" folio case for the "soon-to-be-mine" iPhone X SG I've ordered. Other than that, I got a simple transparent case from Spigen. I'm waiting up to see what comes up in terms of new fancy cases for us girls.

Bexx

macrumors regular
Apr 4, 2012
UK