Lady from Verizon applied Screen Protector Slightly Crooked

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Dan50, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Dan50 macrumors regular

Apr 11, 2014
    Like when I press and touch the home button part, it's slightly crooked for screen protector. I was hoping they would do great job like last times because I this ones my new phone case. If it was you, would you go back or no? This phone case is plastic the type you take it apart and might be hassle and I don't know if they would break phone or case or anything. When I go back to set finger print should I have it reapplied or keep?
  2. chibamac macrumors 6502

Jan 10, 2009
    You should have said something right after it was done. That way they might have helped you. I would get a new screen protecter and learn how to do it your self. This way you don't have to like rely on other people :D
  3. takeshi74 macrumors 601

Feb 9, 2011
    I wouldn't have used them in the first place. You need to do what you need to do versus polling others. If it bothers you then get them to correct it.
  4. meistervu macrumors 65816

Jul 24, 2008
    You should have checked her referrals :)
  5. Dan50 thread starter macrumors regular

Apr 11, 2014
    Should I have them have it fix this next time I go or leave it like this if it's not whole lot? Also my home button shouldn't get damaged because it's close together?

Also I'm afraid if they might break my phone when removing it, I have plastic kind where you take then apart. Should I have them reapply or what would u do if I can't do it myself?
  6. mofunk macrumors 68020

Aug 26, 2009
    I would have looked on youtube to find the how to and did it myself.

Basically you go to the bathroom, turn on the showing, wait for it to steam up.. blah blah attach the screen protector.
  7. bigjim83 macrumors 6502

Dec 14, 2011
    Should have said something right there and then. My advice is if you're spending the time to get us to convince you to either take it back or not you tells me that it's a hassle and not worth it.
  8. Jalopybox macrumors 6502a

Nov 13, 2012