Lagest China Apple Store getting rid USA brand

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by PaulChowHK, Aug 19, 2012.

1. PaulChowHK macrumors regular

I just finding out Coodoo largest Apple retailer getting rid USA brands and making own. They do not wanting pay USA brands for product making in China. Maybe USA stores will doing same soon. Why paying so much moneys for things they can making for so much less moneys.

2. ducatiti macrumors 6502a

Largest apple store in china will stop selling merchandise that are U.S. brands because they are overpriced and made in china anyways? Or will not sell merchandise that are made in the U.S.A. That's the most sense I got out of that.

3. PaulChowHK thread starter macrumors regular

They buyings same products for less and making more moneys. Not so much new designs and many just oem what factories design.

4. Doggonit macrumors regular

What the heck are you trying to say, man? I don't understand at all. What are you saying:

1. ChiCom cleptrocrats don't want to buy the products of U.S. owned brand names that are made in China, becuase they'd rather steal the design and manufacture it under their own brand name?

2. ChiCom cleptocrats ride hairy gorillas to the breakfast buffet table because Warren Buffet told them that it is the way to do the man-dance?

3. ChiCom cleptocrats are buying more for less, so they think, oh great, why don't we buy less for more, which makes sense in backwards land.

5. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

I'm....really not sure what you're talking about. Are you referring to knock-offs being sold in the Chinese market? Been happening for years. Are you saying that....nope, sorry, that's all I have, I'm also confused where the US come in here, unless you're suggesting that we're capable of the kind of manufacturing that China does, which is wildly misguided, the US isn't even close to being able to do it.

6. gentlefury macrumors 68030

So even china doesn't want they crap they produce?

7. quasinormal macrumors 6502a

8. Queen6 macrumors 603

Queen6

Some education; manufacturers in China will produce exactly what they are contracted to, and to whatever standard required. Feel free to return all your Apple products, given that they are all made in China, if your Mac`s were actually made in the US, well you might just find yourself an onlooker due to the exorbitant cost. Don't think for one second that Apple is the only high end provider that sources from China.

Be mindful of this if you purchase an item produced in China, and the quality is poor, it`s likely thats what the vendor was requested to provide exactly that, and you may want to look a little closer to home. As with all in life you only get what you pay for...

In mainland China a brand that is classified as being out with P. R. China albeit manufactured in the country is still liable for import taxation, an identical product produced for the home market is not, this is the OP`s point. Not everyone in the world chooses english as their first language, nor frankly do they need to in present times.