Lance Armstrong uses a 15" UB MBP!!!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by hayduke, Mar 27, 2009.

1. hayduke macrumors 65816

hayduke

2. iVeBeenDrinkin' macrumors 65816

iVeBeenDrinkin'

3. hayduke thread starter macrumors 65816

hayduke

I didn't know what you were talking about until I looked up TMZ. I'm not exactly a celebrity gawker. More of a cycling and computers junkie. So maybe, "Eat your heart out velonews."

4. dlhuss macrumors member

5. ViciousShadow21 macrumors 68020

ViciousShadow21

he should not use steroids. then his head wouldn't be so big and cause him to fall over all the time.

6. hayduke thread starter macrumors 65816

hayduke

Boooo! As if he really does "fall over all the time."

He's either an exceptional physiologic specimen (and there are academic physiology journals indicating that is the case) or he is exceptionally skilled at hiding drug use or uses something no one else does and is therefore not screened and goes undetected. That guy is screened for all the usual suspect drugs more than anyone else. It isn't as if they haven't nailed many of the big cycling stars on drug charges. I think he's just a heart-lung beast.

7. sehnsucht77 macrumors 6502

okaay...so he uses a mac like the pres does. point?

drugs and lance..uh-huh, yeah, it is called chemotherapy and they were required to keep his @ss alive. the man had cancer and rode to win the tdf more than any other man out there, give the man where credit is due.

8. jeremybuff macrumors regular

I like Lance. I think he's a pretty good guy, and I don't think that he ever did anything that he should not have done. I hope he heals up fast! He seemed quite down in his video.

9. ViciousShadow21 macrumors 68020

ViciousShadow21

hey im not saying i dont like the guy. i actually think he's pretty cool, but there is no doubt in my mind that he did either steroids or more likely HGH. but so does everybody else so who care. its pretty much a level playing field if everybody does it.

10. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

This should go into the celebrity pics forum.

11. niuniu macrumors 68020

niuniu

A man of the people. The right sort of people.
    Well, even if he has used steroids/prohormones - there are no doubt a lot of other steroid/prohormone using cyclists who couldn't beat him

12. jjahshik32 macrumors 603

Ahh so what. I'm sure a lot of other celebrities uses mbps without us knowing about it.

I'm sure if Jesus was alive he would be rockin a 17" unibody. :D

13. niuniu macrumors 68020

niuniu

A man of the people. The right sort of people.
    Jesus would have a MPA for sure - that guy was always on the move :D

14. sehnsucht77 macrumors 6502

nah, with the terrain in ancient Jerusalem i would imagine 'ol JC be more of a PC guy, specifically a Fujitsu Toughbook user. last thing he would probably be is one of the folk who'd complain about applecare not covering rocks and dust getting into his MBP and the hot desert sun becoming too annoying on the alu casing and glossy screen. i can imagine an apple store in jerusalem trying to sell JC a nice spankin new MBP and him saying,"Hey, son, I got sh*t to do and my boss upstairs ain't the good waiting type of boss. I don't have much time to mess around - got miracles to do, dead people to raise and bread to multiply, you know? Gimme something rugged that that I can tweak and isn't proprietary. I got a crew of apostles to work with on presentations and I can't be shuttling files around all the time because we are incompatible. Dig?" he wouldn't strike me as a guy who'd complain about scratches on a laptop either given the things he needed to do...padded cases and clear protective stickers would be too wimpy for JC.

the roman politicians though would be more mbp users..sipping their in the coffee, people watching from the sidewalk cafes and complaining about how the rest of the world isn't more like them and better off...so the need to expand the "empire" and convert others.

15. Jpoon macrumors 6502