Landlord Tosses Tear Gas Grenade in House

Benj

macrumors regular
Oct 9, 2004
London
Tear gas - pah. You need a proper grenade

Emissary of Beelzebub

This guy is even better. Bit of a celebrity here as he was convicted for ordering a (succesful) hit on a rival. Later freed on appeal as he only wanted the rival to get a good going over.

Lord Blackadder

macrumors G5
May 7, 2004
Sod off
Benj said:

Emissary of Beelzebub

This guy is even better. Bit of a celebrity here as he was convicted for ordering a (succesful) hit on a rival. Later freed on appeal as he only wanted the rival to get a good going over.
Good lord, that "gentleman" the the DEFINITION of scumbag! I hope that he someday he gets his comeuppance - in a painful manner hopefully. The sooner he gets put in his little mausoleum the better.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Benj said:
Emissary of Beelzebub

That's just not right....and I always thought the Bond villains were fiction...... :rolleyes:

D

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
Benj said:

Emissary of Beelzebub

Are you guys sure Bill Gates isn't a clone of this guy...

iriejedi

macrumors 6502a
Oct 4, 2000
Nor Cal
Property Tax is awesome

Wow! Next time I get my property tax bill - I'm going to hug the county tax assesor! Wow I never want to rent again.

Benj said:

Emissary of Beelzebub

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
Not a very good idea. Certainly a new unorthodox way to evict unwelcome tenants. :(

craigdawg

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 8, 2004
Sactown
Benj said:
Bit of a celebrity here as he was convicted for ordering a (succesful) hit on a rival. Later freed on appeal as he only wanted the rival to get a good going over.
You gotta draw the line somewhere I guess...

panphage

macrumors 6502
Jul 1, 2003
I've been teargassed in my house. With military tear gas no less. Not what you want at 1am. ;)

Stupid woman used *outdoor* teargas though, so that house was condemned.

Bonsaichop

macrumors member
Nov 7, 2004
Wollongong, Australia
at the ripe age of 20, i own 4 rental properties (used to work in I.T. when i was v.young and never spent it on anything and bought my first house when I was 15). Before I had my girlfriend's brother look after my houses (he's in real estate) my father used to look after the landlording for me.

One of his most successful tactics was the good old "steal the fuses at 4pm on a sunday" trick.

Basically if tennants didnt pay, and refused to open my door, my old man would simply remove the fuses from the house, padlock the electrical box, screw the water + gas shut and remove the taps.

Sure we had a few people try and complain but we were well in our rights because the laws in australia state that landlords can use everything intheir power that does not cause severe harm to the occupants.

Worked like a charm too, by Tuesday (2 days later) they'd be at our door with all the rent owing + extra begging us to put the water/gas/power back.

Tear gas would be nice too.. though i wouldnt want to clean up the mess.