iPhone Landscape App Switch Problem

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Dorkington, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Dorkington macrumors 6502a

I had *something* installed that let me use the app switcher in landscape on iOS 5.0.1. Much like everyone, I upgraded to iOS 6 (couldn't figure out a way to do a clean install and keep my SMSes), and jailbroke that. I now have Auxo, and a hand full of other things installed and everything is pretty much working great... except, that my app switcher shows up in landscape mode, and it's blank.

So the question is... are there any apps, or some bit of manual editing I need to do, to get rid of the landscape app switcher? I have Springtomize, and I turned it off in there, but that doesn't change anything... so I imagine some pref file somewhere needs to be dumped...

2. Dorkington thread starter macrumors 6502a

New info...

Uninstalling Springtomize gets rid of landscape app switcher... Hmm, maybe there is a plist file for that I need to get rid of.

3. iFiend macrumors 65816

A bit confused.

iOS does not natively support a landscape switcher. Are you trying to get a landscape switcher or remove it?

4. Dorkington thread starter macrumors 6502a

I had a landscape switcher when I was on iOS 5. (Via Springtomize, I suspect)

I don't want the landscape switcher on iOS 6, because I'm using Auxo, and it's incompatible at the moment.

So I'm trying to figure out how to get rid of it... and it looks like getting rid of Springtomize all together gets rid of it. But I'd rather not go that extreme of a route, so I'm trying to find out other methods...

Any suggested preference files I should reset, or whatever would be helpful. (Though it occurs to me, that I might just have to wait for further updates from the folks in charge of Springtomize)