Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kim6ball

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 1, 2009
Who knows of a good case to cover or put you laptop in?

Has anyone tried the ZENN Invisible Shield and if so do you like it?

NewMacbookPlz

macrumors 68040
Sep 28, 2008
For a nice soft-case/sleeve, incase has some nice ones. If you mean a hard case, I forget the brand but throw a search out there and plenty of threads will come up.

I just put the ZENN invisible shield on the 4G Nano I bought my dad and it went on pretty easily, with no air bubbles after 'installation'.

perfectsat

macrumors newbie
Jul 30, 2008
I believe you guys are both talking about the invisible shield by "zagg". If this is who you're talking about then I would definitely check out phantom skinz. They do the exact same thing, as I was originally considering the invisible shield for my 13" macbook. But then I saw a phantom skinz add and did some research about them. From what I read they seem to be a really stand up company in terms of customer service. I got the full body kit for my macbook and it looks perfect and fits amazingly well. I cant speak about the invisible shield though as I have never tried it for myself. Phantom Skinz is definitely worth checking out.

Have fun deciding

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.