Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008
I admit, I chuckled.

Something about him going "I'm homeless so I don't really have a lot of experience with computers" then 30 seconds later talking about second rate circuit boards and "THIS VIRUS PROTECTION SUCKS!" made me laugh.

Greenhoe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 17, 2008
I don't know why but I can't stop watching this. It makes me laugh every time.

"I'm poor, but I'm not retarded"

bozz2006

macrumors 68030
Aug 24, 2007
Minnesota
I usually do my best to avoid fanboy-ism, but that's funny. I usually try to defend windows when my mac-using buddies start in, but I used my mom's HP Pavilion laptop this past weekend, and ugh... the trackpad is so small and made of weird sticky plastic, totally glitchy, the screen is so dark, and the thing is so friggin' heavy! yuckers.

nutritious

macrumors 6502
Mar 1, 2008
that parody is stupid, but the microsoft commercials are already stupid. they just really take advantage of the ignorance of most consumers.

jav6454

macrumors Core
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
OHHH noes!!!! what will MS do now, their campaign is under attack by someone else other than Apple.... :rolleyes:

... joking aside, its pretty funny to see MS's campaign be bashed by people. I mean, its not even Apple counter attacking the ad, and still it made me feel those 3 ads from MS are now useless to convince people... but that is IMO

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.