large 128Gig iphone or seperate iPad

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Tech198, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Tech198 macrumors G4

Hi...

Time to replace my products... First up, i was gonna get a MBA 8Gig, then ditch my iPad Air 2 in favor of a large capacity iPhone.

Reason being over the couse of a year, i've loaded my current iPad 128Gig up with PDF, apps etc,,, but then as time went on, it was used less and less..

To save money, i thought now may be the time to not get a replacement iPad, btu instead just go for a 128Gig iphone and be done with that.. since i have cellular access anyway.

Is this a good idea? or should i keep iPad and iPhone usage separate ? I know i'd be limiting myself to 4-inch or so vs 9.7 inch on iPad... but i guess that''s ok. Anyone been in this same situation?

2. Zazoh macrumors 6502a

Zazoh

These days we can do nearly everything, nearly, across all devices. While I can participate in this forum on my iPhone, for example, I prefer my rMP for that.

I had the intention when I bought my 7+ to ditch my iPad Mini, close enough in screen size, but I still use the mini. However, because I'm all about the simple life these days, and the rMB is so portable. When the iPad mini is no longer useful I will not be getting another iPad.

I'll have the rMB and the 7+ exclusively - for my computing needs.