Large icons and unresponsive screen

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by melbus, Feb 21, 2010.

1. melbus macrumors newbie

My iPhone's image keeps automatically enlarging. The touchscreen is also bearly responsive. I haven't dropped it and I've only ever used applications from the istore. I recently purchased some music from the istore the same day. I've tried restoring and resetting nothing seems to work. It goes back to the enlarged image. PLEASE HELP:confused:

2. chargit macrumors 6502a

chargit

that happened to me once and I couldnt figure it out. so I took it back to AT&T. it is under warranty and I am not taking it apart until it is out of warranty. they guy simply took 2 fingers and tapped the screen a couple of times and it went back to normal.............

3. yankintx macrumors 6502

Sounds like the accessibilty feature for the zoom has been turned on. Take 3 fingers and tap the screen 2 times using all 3 fingers at the same time. If it zooms back doen to normal, thats what it was. If you tap 3 times with 3 fingers, the screen gets huge. Tap 2 times ( with 3 fingers) and it goes back to normal.
    Now go to settings and under general go to accessibility. See if zoom is turned on,

I hope this helped you.

4. schoff0310 macrumors member

schoff0310

WOW I WAS DESPERATE! My new iPhone 4 had that problem. I called apple tech and the guy didn't know what to do! I came on to this forum and did a search and low and behold, you guys helped me!

THANK YOU!

:):):):):):):):):):):)

5. rogerram macrumors regular

Hey thanks so much. With our VW Camper on holiday in France from UK & exactly the same problem with my iPhone. Use it with TomTom Navigator & couldn't use that-managed to find the campsite again (!) but was dreading future site-finding! (Must get a decent map!).
    Great you've made my day!
    Roger