Las Vegas - Town Square iPhone 6+ - Looking for a Buddy

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ZPr13st, Sep 18, 2014.

1. ZPr13st macrumors regular

If anyone is looking to get an iPhone 6+ at the Town Square location in Las Vegas on release day, I am camping out starting at 9PM.

I called ahead and found out the rules for the center state no lines are to be formed until 9PM Thursday night. I DID pre-order my 2 iPhone 6+'s within the first hour they went live but got kicked to the back of the line through ATT for some unknown reason and it showed my order date as 9/15/2014 not 9/12/2104 which put my order back to the end of November!

Needless to say I canceled my order and am going to take matters into my own hands. Does anyone else crazy enough like me want to meet up at 9PM and post chairs and plop down by the entrance? Looking for someone to cover bathroom runs / etc and keep company.

I don't want to be the only idiot plopping down at 9pm - which is an 11 hour wait btw.

2. cmhsam macrumors 6502

Its Vegas Baby!!! Dont think you would have problems finding someone...

3. nostresshere macrumors 68030

Most of the world would not be here to see your question as to a specific store.

Meanwhile, nobody knows...

what their inventory will be.

how many people will be lining up, and when.

how many want YOUR particular model.

NOBODY KNOWS

4. slippery-pete macrumors 65816

slippery-pete

5. JOSE891 macrumors 6502a

JOSE891

I would join you if my order that was suppose to deliver 10/1 - 10/6 wasn't preparing for shipment :)

6. jian macrumors regular

I waited there last year. You don't need a buddy, once you go you'll automatically blend in with the people around you. Last year my queue neighbor even lent me his blanket so I can sit and nap.