Last "bleeding","yellow" question...

Discussion in 'iPad' started by brudog68, Mar 16, 2011.

1. brudog68 macrumors 6502

Correct me if I'm wrong, as our new iPad2's are our first significant Apple purchase...BUT...if I have "backlight bleeding" (which we do on both) and/or I have "yellow" screen etc...(wife's does, its not yellow patches or spots, but the whole screen is like looking thru a pale amber lens) and for good measure let's say I have a pixel out (we dont)....ALLL of which we can definitely "live" with, but we do want perfection...so here's the question finally...

As long as it's within the 1 year mark of purchase, then my wife and I could keep these new iPad2's and play with them for 6 mos even, until Apple may or may not re tool and correct the issues etc and exchange them? (ability to show the imperfection will be a given)

If YES, then not worth anyone really shooting in the dark right now in hopes of nabbing a "perfect" one til it's addressed?

2. Nishi100 macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

You can get a full refund / brand new replacements within 14 days; after that, it's a refurb.

If i was you I would return it, then wait until the issues are fixed.

But, let's say after 15 days, you want a replacement, Apple may not give it to you, because they may have marked it as a none-issue, or "within specs." But, I'm pretty sure that you can get a replacement from 15 days to a year after you bought it.