Last Import History - Photos

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by alksion, Dec 23, 2015.

1. alksion macrumors 68000

alksion

Hello guys. I am running Photos for Mac on OS X 10.10.5 for my photo organization needs. I import my photos from my iPhone and over time, organize them into proper folders. I then delete each photo from the last import to know which ones I have already organized.

Stupid me, I dropped in a single photo and lost my lost last import I was working on. Is there a quick access to a last import history to bring back the previous import structure I was working in?

Thanks!

2. Tumbleweed666 macrumors 68000

Using Time Machine you could revert to the time immediately prior to the import.
    If you don't use TM, then probably not.

3. Dave Braine macrumors 68040

Dave Braine

If you deleted the photo less than 30 days ago, go Photos>File Menu>Show Recently Deleted, and it should be in there.

4. Tumbleweed666 macrumors 68000

Another thought, if you know the dates of the last set of photos you imported , create a smart album using the dates. Eg it might be where date is within the last two months, or whatever.

5. alksion thread starter macrumors 68000

alksion

Actually this will work perfectly! Great idea and thanks! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

6. Dave Braine macrumors 68040

Dave Braine

In that case, do as I've done and create a Smart Album For Last Year(6 Months/3 months).