Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

It's getting harder and harder to order products online with a guaranteed Christmas delivery, but Best Buy still has a big last-minute holiday sale event going on, and it has same-day delivery options as well as in-store pickup. Deals include all-time low prices on Apple Watch Series 9, AirPods, MacBook Pro, iPhone, iPad, and much more.

Last-Minute-Holiday-Deals-23-Feature-2-Red.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Best Buy. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Some of the deals shared below require a My Best Buy Plus or Total membership. These start at $49.99 per year and grant members exclusive access to select deals, sale events, and extended return windows. Of course, there's also much more beyond Apple products on sale right now with potential for Christmas day delivery, including video games, sound bars, small kitchen appliances, TVs, and more.

Accessories

magsafe-duo-red.jpg

Accessory sales currently include the AirTag 4 Pack for just $78.99, which is a solid second-best price on the tracking accessory. You'll also find great deals on the MagSafe Charger and MagSafe Duo Charger on Best Buy.

AirPods

airpods-3-red.jpg

Best Buy has the AirPods 3 with Lightning Charging Case for $139.99, down from $169.99. This is an all-time low price for this model of the AirPods. You can also get the new AirPods Pro 2 with USB-C for $199.99, which is a great second-best price.

Beats

beats-studio-pro-red.jpg

An all-time low price on the Beats Studio Pro has returned this month. The headphones are now available for $179.99 in multiple colors, down from $349.99.

MacBook Pro

m3-macbook-pro-red.jpg
14-inch MacBook Pro

Apple's 512GB 14-inch M3 MacBook Pro is available for a record low $1,349.00 for My Best Buy Plus/Total members, down from $1,599.00. Non-members can still purchase the notebook at a solid second-best price of $1,399.00.

Secondly, Best Buy has the 1TB 14-inch M3 MacBook Pro for $1,549.00, down from $1,799.00. This one is a also a new all-time low price at $250 off, and it's again only available for My Best Buy Plus and My Best Buy Total members. The non-member price of $1,599.00 is still an excellent discount, however.

16-inch MacBook Pro

You'll find similar discounts on the 16-inch models of the new MacBook Pro, with up to $300 off select models for My Best Buy Plus/Total members and second-best prices for everyone else.

13-Inch M1 MacBook Air

m1-macbook-air-red.jpg

Apple's 13-inch M1 MacBook Air is available for $749.99, down from $999.00. This one is available to all shoppers and does not require a My Best Buy Plus or Total membership.

13-inch M2 MacBook Air
... Click here to read rest of article

Article Link: Last-Minute Apple Holiday Deals Include Year's Best Prices on Apple Watch, AirPods, iPad, and More

Last edited:

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
I just want to point out Woot has the MagSafe duo for $79.99. That's the best price I've seen for it.

But also, Costco has the Belkin 3-in-1 MagSafe stand for the same price. Better value, but obviously you won't get the portability of the MagSafe duo.

JensenKA

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2023
What’s the difference between the Apple Watch SE and the Series 4? My wife needs a new battery for hers but for $100 more I can just get her a whole new watch.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.