Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

With Christmas under two weeks away, we're now entering last-minute holiday shopping season. Although some of the best deals may have already come and gone this year, many brands and retailers still offer solid discounts online and in stores, giving shoppers a chance to finish off their shopping lists just in time.

Holiday-Deals-1.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

For this reason, in this article we've accumulated as many notable Apple-related sales we could find across the internet, ranging from accessory brands like Mophie and Twelve South, to discounts on Apple products like the HomePod. Of course, shipping estimates and costs will vary greatly from store to store, but if you place an order soon, most of these retailers are still ensuring delivery by Christmas day.

We also have a few exclusive discounts mixed into the sales below, letting our readers save a little extra at places like Mophie, Twelve South, Pad & Quill, Nimble, and more. These sales allow our readers to save on portable chargers, iPhone battery cases, screen protectors, and much more. Be sure to check out all of these deals in the lists below.

Pad & Quill

MacRumors has partnered with Pad & Quill to give our readers a chance to save on Apple accessories all the way through Christmas day. With our first discount code, you can save 20 percent on any Apple related product, including those for iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad and MacBook. Enter the code MR20 to access this sale.

pad-and-quill-holiday.jpg

Otherwise, you can use the code MR15 to take 15 percent off Pad & Quill's other products, like its premium leather bags, wallets, and desk accessories. These two codes essentially cover the entirety of Pad & Quill's website, and are a perfect opportunity to shop for anyone on your holiday list who loves high-quality accessories for their Apple devices.

Nimble

Eco-friendly brand Nimble is offering our readers 30 percent off sitewide this holiday season with the exclusive promo code MACRUMORS30. With this promotion you can save on Nimble's portable chargers, wireless chargers, iPhone cases, and more.

nimble-holidays.jpg

Nimble's products are made from highly sustainable materials and come inside plastic-free packaging. The company also runs a one-for-one tech recovery project, placing a disposable bag with every product it sells. In these bags, customers can send back their old or unused tech so that it can be recycled responsibly.

In terms of shipping, Nimble offers free two-day shipping and returns, so be sure to browse the retailer's website soon to place your order in enough time before Christmas.

Twelve South

At Twelve South, you can get 15 percent off your entire order with the promo code MacRumors15. This promo code will last through December 31 at 11:59 p.m. ET for users in the United States.

twelve-south-holidays.jpg

Twelve South has numerous accessories that are specifically made for Apple products, like AirSnap for AirPods, HiRise Wireless for iPhone, and BookBook Vol. 2 for iPad Pro. You can browse for some holiday shopping ideas of your own in Twelve South's gift guide.

Mujjo

At Mujjo, MacRumors readers can save 15 percent by using the coupon code MacRumors15. This code will last through December 19. Mujjo offers a collection of leather Apple accessories, including iPhone cases and iPad sleeves, so be sure to head to Mujjo.com to check out their products before Thursday.

Best Buy

Best Buy still has Apple's HomePod at its current best price of $199.99, down from $299.99. This is the discount we previously saw on Black Friday last month, and Best Buy has brought the sale back just in time for Christmas.

HomePod.jpg

The retailer also has some discounts on Beats headphones, Apple Watch Series 4, and more in its ongoing 12 Days of Discounts sale event. More information on the event can be found on BestBuy.com.
Click here to read rest of article...

Article Link: Last-Minute Holiday Deals: Shop the Best Sales on Apple Accessories From Pad & Quill, Twelve South, and More

Last edited:
Reactions: Dopestar

MJedi

macrumors 6502a
Dec 16, 2010
Wanted a Star Wars-theme case from Otterbox. Unfortunately, they don't have one for the iPhone 11 Pro Max.

Jack Neill

macrumors 68020
Sep 13, 2015
San Antonio Texas
I was thinking about the 699 2017 MBA deal they've had at BB all week, I really don't need a 4th MB so I passed. I grabbed a 256 iPad Air 3 Open Box for 422 and a S4 44 Cell for 291 in the last 2 weeks. Love the open box stuff.

zinacef

macrumors 6502
Dec 26, 2018
Just a quick shout out for Pad & Quill’s leather products and customer service.
How’s their customer service? I ask only because I usually go with Nomad but their customer service is unsatisfactory, e.g. when I’ve emailed, it would take a while to get a response or if I call, nobody picks up but instead you’re encouraged to leave a message that no one returns.

DaveN

macrumors 6502a
May 1, 2010
I'm thinking about adding a second HomePod instead of having a sound bar for my tv. Even just the single HomePod sounds really good. I have an issue with the HomePod being selected as the output for the AppleTV. The selection of having the HomePod as the audio output from the Apple TV doesn't hold and I'm always having to go into settings to reselect it. Anyone else have that problem?

coolfactor

macrumors 604
Jul 29, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Homepods never go on sale in Canada it’s still 399.99 before tax hah
id like to get a second one...

Yah, and I'm surprised they are able to discount them so much! There's no way they would move them below cost, so how much are they buying them for at cost? $150, and selling them for $300? If so, that means they probably cost only $75 to manufacture type of thing. ... and if that where the case, then Apple's own gross margin is $225. No wonder they are the world's second most valuable company with such huge margins!

dantroline

macrumors 6502
Oct 28, 2016
Yah, and I'm surprised they are able to discount them so much! There's no way they would move them below cost, so how much are they buying them for at cost? $150, and selling them for $300? If so, that means they probably cost only $75 to manufacture type of thing. ... and if that where the case, then Apple's own gross margin is $225. No wonder they are the world's second most valuable company with such huge margins!
Maybe the margin is to pay the wages of the people who have to listen to everything the HomePod accidentally overhears.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.