Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Disavowed

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 10, 2009
Midwest
First off, stick a fork in me, I'm done. I am totally and completely in love with the MBA. First it was gonna be the MB, the MBA, then 15 MBP, blah, blah. I walked into the store last night and it was just CLEAR that the MBA was the machine. Perfect machine for my clinical residency as I have mentioned earlier post...always go with your gut and some numbers. Anyway....

I check out all three machines on display for lines and they were all pristine. (they thought I was a little weird, going from machine to machine, loading google and adjusting displays every which way) I mean, I was a little obsessed, ya know? (of course you do)

Anyway, I walk up to the MBA "guy" and ask what their experience and return policy has been with regard to the "line issue". He gives a face worthy of the World Poker Tour and says "what line issue"? He asks someone else and it was confirmed that not one MBA has been returned due to a "suppossed" line issue. And then he asked me whether I read about this on a forum, blog, or something "like that"?

Bottom line was I could boot up at the store and if there was an issue they would replace my machine till I was happy or give me a refund.

Btw, my wife just got a new windows machine from work that is less than 24 hours old and it is already freezing up on her and she is just listening to music while shopping. Poor kid....

MBA here I come

jackiecanev2

macrumors 65816
Jul 6, 2007
Wirelessly posted (BB 8900: BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.101 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/301)

Congratulations on the purchase. You'll love it. So sorry to hear about your wife... :p

TurboFan

macrumors newbie
Apr 28, 2009
Btw, my wife just got a new windows machine from work that is less than 24 hours old and it is already freezing up on her and she is just listening to music while shopping. Poor kid....

MBA here I come
Well I have a 1.5 year old 400$ acer laptop vista with only spybot search and destroy (free app) for virus protection and still dont have a single problem. Probably best if I leave it at that.:rolleyes:
Anyway, so you going to buy which one?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.