Last tv show you watch?

pitter1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 31, 2012
Hello Guy's,
Here i am asking you, a simple question.Which is the last TV show that you have watched.
Guy's Recently i have seen "south part" TV show.This tv show is very interesting so i like this TV show ..............................

heisenberg123

macrumors 603
Oct 31, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
Hello Guy's,
Here i am asking you, a simple question.Which is the last TV show that you have watched.
Guy's Recently i have seen "south part" TV show.This tv show is very interesting so i like this TV show ..............................
Breaking Bad is the only show i currently what with any regularity

everything else is just watched from channel surfing

wvuwhat

macrumors 65816
Sep 26, 2007
Last show I watched was Covert Affairs.

Currently have the last 4 episodes of Breaking Bad to catch up on. Will probably do it this holiday weekend.

Tankmaze

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2012
Breaking bad mid season finale.

awesome show, really great tension and suspense. and the finale is killing me... won't go to spoiler mode, but the mid season 5 finale is crazy.

too bad have to wait a year for next episode :mad:

jaysen

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2009
Breaking bad mid season finale.

awesome show, really great tension and suspense. and the finale is killing me... won't go to spoiler mode, but the mid season 5 finale is crazy.

too bad have to wait a year for next episode :mad:
I cant wait to get home and watch on DVR !

Surely

Oct 27, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Last show I've watched? Play With Me Sesame.

We're now in the middle of a compelling episode of Dora the Explorer. How are they going to get over the river? HOW?!?

4np

macrumors 6502a
Feb 23, 2005
The Netherlands
Breaking Bad... and the other two series that just finished were True Blood and Falling Skies. Looking forward to the Walking Dead though :D