Late 2009 Mac mini

Discussion in 'Mac mini' started by ljonesj, Jul 4, 2010.

1. ljonesj macrumors 6502a

ljonesj

my late 09 mac mini is showing a 3rd display called vga display and when i mirror it only lets me have 1024*768 i was wondering how can i get rid of it i am thinking it came from an app for my ipod touch that lets u have a part of ur macs display on it but i cant get rid of it of the vga still even after i removed the app

2. ljonesj thread starter macrumors 6502a

ljonesj

weird display i have a 3rd display even thou one is not hooked up

bump

like it says i have 3 displays showing up in the display pane even thou only 2 are hooked up one by mini display to vga adapter and the other mini dvi to dvi then dvi to hdmi adapter for a hdtv

i had a program that idisplay that lets ipads and ipod touches act like a display i am thinking it caused the problem so i removed it but it still shows a 3 display and it is only letting me when i mirror the displays only have 1024*768 as its the lowest resolution screen i want to remove that 3rd display how do i do it please

3. lostime macrumors regular

4. ljonesj thread starter macrumors 6502a

ljonesj

yeah i finaly figured it out it was idisplay and it left 2 config files in library that finaly got rid of and sorry for the typign my carpal tunnel is acting up so my fingers are not moving right