late 2013 mbp on win7 bootcamp

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by youpey, Jan 13, 2014.

1. youpey macrumors member

i currently have a very nice asus gaming laptop. when i bought it i got it with all the options. it is still a good laptop by todays standards, however it weighs 900 pounds and since it is a gaming laptop the battery is more of a UPS as the battery lasts only a very short time.

this is where my question comes in, i am curious as what the windows experience index is on windows 7 on the newest macbook pro 15, that costs 2599 (with the 2 video cards including NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M with 2GB GDDR5)

the windows experience is seen by right clicking on the computer icon then clicking the windows experience index link.

my asus is a 7.1, which is on the video card (score of 7.1).

if you wouldnt mind listing the individual scores, it would be greatly appreciated
    thank you very much

2. iStrikeRx macrumors newbie

Whilst I can't list individual scores off the top of my head, I'm sure most of mine were around the 7.8-7.9 mark for everything except the graphics. The graphics score was 7.4 in W7, which makes sense as the 650m in last years got 7.2, and the 750m is only a slight increase in performance.