My preordered copy of Tiger isn´t going to arrive til tomorrow. I was pissed off when it didn´t come on Friday, but now I´m not so sure. So many people have posted about fairly big problems. Maybe it´s just as well it didn´t come on time, because I would´ve installed it right away, and be posting about problems. So what do I do now? Should I choose to wait til an update comes out, and if so, can I just install Tiger then immediately install the upgrade and avoid some problems? Is that how it works? I´ve never done a Mac OS upgrade before. I´m planning on doing an Archive and install, because I´ve got so much 3rd-party stuff and I don´t feel sure enough of how to reinstall things manually.