Later this year?

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by intz2nu, Jul 2, 2013.

1. intz2nu macrumors 6502

intz2nu

So given the insight of the new Mac Pro having said coming *Later this year* around when do you folks think it will be? or should I say around or what month? I was really considering a 2012 full-spec iMac till this thing popped up all of a sudden. Its also oh so shiney and its quite a must have. I only wish Apple does a revamp on a new monitor for it.

2. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

i'm just wondering why you think anyone here would know...or be able to do anything other than to make up some answer with no validity at all.:confused:

3. spaz8 macrumors 6502

September - October is my guess. Not sure if there will be any dependencies on OSX 10.9. Which would mean 10.9 would have to ship before or the same time.

4. violst macrumors 6502

violst

I agree. I would say around that same time frame. Airing on later not sooner.

5. xgman macrumors 601

xgman

Just watch Intels TB 2 release news. Well that and the Xeon 12 core I suppose. My guess is very, very late 2013. Think 2012 imac sort of release. :eek:

6. DisMyMac macrumors 65816

DisMyMac

Not a big Limbaugh fan, but he described it like this:

Announcement in summer, on sale in October, "available" in November, production delays in December, ships in January, constrained inventory until February 2014.

7. driftless macrumors demi-god

driftless

That would be nice. What others have said, late fall with realistic deliveries after the new year. I suspect that the Haswell iMac will be announced and ship in the same time frame as well.