Latest 42 SS BSB Order to Receive Shipping Window?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by SCUBAjoe81, Apr 30, 2015.

1. SCUBAjoe81 macrumors newbie

So I know plenty of us are still stuck "processing". My question is, what's the latest someone placed their order for a 42MM SS BSB watch and has received a shipping window? I waited until after my try-on appointment and ordered on 4/11 at 11:21AM EST. I'm still showing the somewhat nebulous "June" date. Trying to get a feel for when I'll be seeing a shipping window on my order.

2. AbeFrohman macrumors 6502

AbeFrohman

I did the same thing - did a 10:15 try-on, then ordered roughly 11:00 am on 4/10. I got the "June", but it changed to 4-6 weeks (May 29-June 11) update a few days ago.

3. SCUBAjoe81 thread starter macrumors newbie

So it looks like you ordered about 24 hours before me. Late June is looking more and more likely...

4. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

I ordered mine yesterday..I ordered and already received an Apple Watch Sport but over hte past week have been regretting it..I ordered the SS BSB yesterday and am resigned to returning my Sport before the 14 day return window is up in a week.

I was so hopeful that the SS BSB would come at least before June, but given that you still don't have an update and ordered long ago..any hope is dwindling.

5. SCUBAjoe81 thread starter macrumors newbie

The logjam has to break at some point,I guess. I'm still kicking myself for waiting until after my try-on appointment to order.

6. SCUBAjoe81 thread starter macrumors newbie

7. Galley macrumors 65816

Galley

I cancelled my original 04/10 order for the green sport. I ordered the 42 SS BSB on the 13th and am still in the June processing stage.

8. Chicagoflyguy macrumors newbie

42 ss bsb

Not sure if this will help or not, but I ordered mine on 4/10 and received my confirmation at 02:16 CST with an estimated delivery of 13-27 May I have been stuck in "processing items" since that time. No updates, no EOD, and my card hasn't been charged. On the 28th, I ordered a 42 SS WSB to see what window I would get, and it just says June. I noticed quite a few shipping or moving up in line that were WSB, so I'm holding out hope for one of them shipping before 13 May. I have also ordered the black classic buckle and that just says "available to ship in May".

9. SCUBAjoe81 thread starter macrumors newbie

Anyone order on 04/11 and have a delivery window yet?