Latest big thing to hit youtube...

Spanky Deluxe

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 17, 2005
London, UK
Has anyone seen geriatric1927's videos on YouTube? He's something different for YouTube, a lovely older (78) gentleman talking about his life. He's now the second most subscribed to user on YouTube, after Brookers.
At first I thought, meh, his videos were all quite long so I couldn't be bothered but now I'm hooked, he's led a really interesting life and its addictive watching him talk.

Have a look at his videos:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=geriatric1927

BlizzardBomb

macrumors 68030
Jun 15, 2005
England
Saw his videos after following a link on the Yahoo! Homepage. Great to see its not only this-generation of people using computers.

C

CompUser

I will make sure my grandpa does not see this, or else he will want to do it.

KingYaba

macrumors 68040
Aug 7, 2005
Up the irons
My grandparents only know how to use email and look up the weather on the computer. I'm safe to say they won't be doing any YouTubing.

I like listening to geriatric's stuff. It's interesting. I'm suprised there are some idiots on there cussin' him out. Pathetic.

it5five

macrumors 65816
May 31, 2006
New York
Some other funny youtube bloggers are 'suttsteve', a 40 year old man who lives with his family in a trailer in rural Georgia, and 'narnna', this really weird woman.

iMatt mini

macrumors 6502
Mar 1, 2005
Central New Jersey
Anyone follow lonelygirl15 and danielbeast? Two teenagers from New Zealand. They were best friends, then daniel told her he liked her and drama unfolded. :eek:
It's kind of pathetic, but I still watch. :rolleyes: